July 24, 2012

Life lately...and deal of the week

Yes, it has been a while since my last post, and yes, I am not so good on keeping this blog consistent, but I do my best with the time I've got. We have been pretty busy here in the Hanson household, potty training Ruby, sleep training Shepherd (which is long overdue!) and attending quite a few birthday parties.  Which brings me to my deal of the week. This deal is the best kind out there...you know, the FREE kind? Jeremy and I put our skills to work to make two little twins very happy for their birthday, at least I hope they were happy with the gift :-)
       I had the idea of making bean bags out of some Heather Ross fabric and Jeremy was more than willing to make a wooden stand with three holes in it for the bean bags to be tossed in. The morning of the party Jeremy went down to the shop, gathered some wood scraps and was done an hour before we needed to leave!
       We also are getting ready to take the kids on their first camping trip of the summer! I just hope it doesn't mess up the work we've put into getting Shepherd to sleep through the night!



HOMEMADE GRANOLA FOR OUR CAMPING TRIP





1 comment:

  1. love the bean bag toss, and your kiddos are beyond adorable... thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete