February 29, 2012

no internet, a little broken arm, and a birthday

There has been a lot going on here in the Hanson household. The day before we moved Ruby broke her arm. She was trying to get her rubber boot off while eating at McDonalds and fell off her chair onto her arm., Poor girl!
She is now back to normal...climbing, jumping, and running around as usual. The move went very smoothly and we are now feeling right at home in our new place. The views we get to enjoy everyday are more than we could ask for! Pictures coming soon, I promise!
 I can't even describe to you all how good it feels to be back with my husband and be together as a family. We are slowly unpacking the boxes, getting the house all set up. Even though we haven't unpacked everything, it sure feels like we've been living here for a long time. The neighborhood is great! Every clear day we get I try to get out of the house and walk to one of the many places around our house. The market, library, park, and coffee shop are all within walking distance! I don't think I have ever gotten so much use out of our stroller until now!
Last week we went to the zoo with my older sister. She accepted a job in another state and so we wanted to do something special with the kids before she left. We were blessed with a very sunny day in Seattle, no rain in sight!







It was nice to have a break from the Internet these past weeks, but it's also nice to be back blogging about our life and sharing the little moments of our day. Yesterday was Jeremy's 32nd birthday! I will post about that in the coming days, right now I need to go take care of my hungry kids : )

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I needed that only 1 problem. NO Shep in the pictures. Kiss my Ruby girl for me and hug that darling boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I snuck shep in one picture :) He is in the moby wrap...where I am knealing down by Ruby

      Delete
  2. So glad you are back from your hiatus, missed these posts!

    ReplyDelete